ELITE Family W10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Note: After you have registered onto these forums, you should click the 'user groups' section below and subscribe to your tribe's group. It may take a while for your request to be accepted.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  <b>RULES</b><b>RULES</b>  Log inLog in  

Jokes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scottyboy8806
Level 1 Poster (beginner)
Level 1 Poster (beginner)
scottyboy8806

Number of posts : 7
TRIBE : HarshU
shout-out : CLICK ME!!! http://world7.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=113020361
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:09 am

Wee Hughie came into the office an hour late for the third time in one week and found the boss waiting for him. "What's the story this time. Hughie ?" he asked sarcastically." Let's hear a good excuse for a change.
"Wee Hughie sighed, "Everything went wrong this morning. The wife decided to drive me to the harbour. She got ready in ten minutes, but then the ferry didn't turn up.
Rather than let you down, I swam across the river, ran over the mountain, borrowed a bicycle and cycled the 20 miles through the glen to this office."
You'll have to do better than that. Hughie, "said his boss, disappointed. "No woman can be ready in ten minutes."
-----------------------------------------------------

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles. The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him. He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle. A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter. She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife? He answers, "You see, it's like this. Yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers; 'cause it's sooooooooooo much cheaper. So, I figure if I have to roll my own . . . so does she"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple had been married for 50 years.

They were sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the old gentleman said to his wife, "Just think, honey, we've been married for 50 years."

"Yeah," she replied, "Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together."

"I know," the old man said, "We were probably sitting here naked as jaybirds fifty years ago."

"Well," Granny snickered, "What do you say...should we get naked?"

Where upon the two stripped to the buff and sat down at the table.

"You know, honey," the little old lady breathlessly replied, "My breasts are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago."

"I wouldn't be surprised," replied Gramps. "One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A vicar and his friend are playing golf. His friend misses a three foot putt and says "damn! missed the bugger!" The vicar is shocked by his language and tells him that God will strike him down if he keeps on cursing. The friend laughs and says the same thing when he misses the next shot. Suddenly, there is a bolt from the sky and the vicar is struck dead! Then a voice out of the heavens calls "Damn! Missed the bugger!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A nun is taking a bath when someone knocks at the door. She asks who it is, and the person says, "The blind man." So she lets him come into the bathroom. The man enters the room and says, "Nice tits. Where do you want me to put the blinds?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three nuns die and end up at the gates of Heaven. St. Peter says that before they can enter, they must first each answer a question. To the first he asks " who were the first humans?" She says "Adam and Eve" and he lets her in. To the second he asks "where did they live?" She says "In the garden of Eden" and she too is admitted. Then he asks the third, "what was the first thing Eve said to Adam?" She replies "My goodness that's a hard one" and he opens the gate once again.
Back to top Go down
http://world7.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=113020361

Jokes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ELITE Family W10 :: Fun Stuff & Off Topic :: Polls & Everything else :D-
Jump to: