ELITE Family W10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Note: After you have registered onto these forums, you should click the 'user groups' section below and subscribe to your tribe's group. It may take a while for your request to be accepted.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  <b>RULES</b><b>RULES</b>  Log inLog in  

Harsh Family Complications

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CrossAzura
Level 2 Poster
Level 2 Poster
CrossAzura

Number of posts : 49
TRIBE : Untouchables
shout-out : I will fight as long as I live!
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Harsh Family Complications Empty
PostSubject: Harsh Family Complications   Harsh Family Complications Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 5:31 am

(IMPORTANT)

To all members of late EliteFamily, as some of our tribes in late EliteFamily has joined into the present HarshFamily. What would happen to this forum all about EliteFamily and the diplomancy between our tribes? For my opinion, I hope that all the tribes present here would join the HarshFamily.

Confused by the merging of EliteFamily and the HarshFamily.

scratch The most complicating thing is that would this forum will still be here? Will there be some changes? Will all the HarshFamily tribes be present here? Will the sheilds and levels be reset? This are the things im wondering about. Hope the moderaters and admistraters could tell me the answer. And I also hope that the bond between the late EliteFamily tribes could still withstand strong.
Back to top Go down
Patxecs
Level 3 Poster
Level 3 Poster
Patxecs

Number of posts : 67
TRIBE : Spartan Elites
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Family Complications   Harsh Family Complications Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 7:11 am

Spartan Elites at this time are not in the HARSH Family.
Back to top Go down
limehh
Admin
Admin
limehh

Number of posts : 98
TRIBE : Untouchables
shout-out : happy Halloween :D
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Family Complications   Harsh Family Complications Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:45 am

I am not sure at the moment.
One thing I am sure of is, that this forum won't be deleted.
I don't really understand what's happening with harsh and the elite-family etc.

Could someone explain please?
Back to top Go down
rsgaurd30
Level 5 Poster
Level 5 Poster
rsgaurd30

Number of posts : 186
TRIBE : HARSHU
shout-out : rest in peace Orlando
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Family Complications   Harsh Family Complications Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:11 am

we could still be the elite family, but we branch of from Harsh, so were in Harsh's family, but weve got our own(if you get that).
Back to top Go down
http://www.tribalwars.net/
stibarst
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 10
TRIBE : Norway
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Family Complications   Harsh Family Complications Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:07 pm

HARSHM will not, at the moment be in this forum !
they are to many members, and we are not at the same K anyway! so it will not be a benefit!!

about the rest, you can still be here, since we all are allieS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Family Complications   Harsh Family Complications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harsh Family Complications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ELITE Family W10 :: New & Important :: Events & Happenings-
Jump to: