ELITE Family W10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Note: After you have registered onto these forums, you should click the 'user groups' section below and subscribe to your tribe's group. It may take a while for your request to be accepted.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  <b>RULES</b><b>RULES</b>  Log inLog in  

Command Prompts In The chatbox!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
limehh
Admin
Admin
limehh

Number of posts : 98
TRIBE : Untouchables
shout-out : happy Halloween :D
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Command Prompts In The chatbox! Empty
PostSubject: Command Prompts In The chatbox!   Command Prompts In The chatbox! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:27 am

<BLOCKQUOTE>

MISUSE OF ANY COMMANDS, WILL RESULT IN A -PERMANENT- BAN FROM THESE FORUMS (NOT JUST YOUR ACCOUNT, BUT YOUR -ENTIRE- COMPUTER!!!

MISUSE OF ANY COMMANDS, WILL RESULT IN A -PERMANENT- BAN FROM THESE FORUMS (NOT JUST YOUR ACCOUNT, BUT YOUR -ENTIRE- COMPUTER!!!

user command:
-/me is replaced by your username. Example: " /me eats a good pizza ", shows " * username eats a good pizza "
-/exit reason: you disconnect yourself, and the reason will be shown to the connected people.
-/ abs reason: a message is shown on the chatbox which says that you are away and why.

THE BELOW ONES CAN ONLY BE USED BY ADMIN (AND MOD'S I THINK)!!

ADMIN (OR MODS, I THINK) COMMANDS.

DO NOT *EVER* CLEAR THE CHATBOX!!! WE NEED EVERYTHING IN THERE FOR EVIDENCE. WHEN YOU CLEAR THE CHATBOX IT SAYS WHO DID, SO *DO NOT* DO IT!!!

*ALSO* IF YOU BAN SOMEONE FOR AN INPROPER REASON, THEN YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHTS, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!!

ANY FORM OF ABUSING THESE COMMANDS MEANS YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM HERE FOREVER (AND POSSIBLE YOUR VILLAGE BEING ATTACKED affraid )

Reset the messages in the ChatBox : /clear or /cls
- To Ban a member : /ban user
*User is to be replaced by the name of the member you want to ban.
**Once the user is banned, he won’t see the Chatbox anymore, as if he was a guest (the Chatbox is exclusively reserved to the members of your board).
- To Unban a member : /unban user
*User is to be replaced by the name of the user you want to unban.

-/kick username Disconnect a member. /kick max will disconnect max of the chatbox, but does not prevent him (her) from returning.

</BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down
ecarver11
Level 2 Poster
Level 2 Poster
ecarver11

Number of posts : 40
TRIBE : Untouchables XD
shout-out : Hi everyone. Rofl.
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Command Prompts In The chatbox!   Command Prompts In The chatbox! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:24 am

I hate to say it, but I dont feel quite so welcome to reply to this thread.
Back to top Go down
shicklut
Level 1 Poster (beginner)

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Command Prompts In The chatbox!   Command Prompts In The chatbox! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:56 am

understood.
Back to top Go down
limehh
Admin
Admin
limehh

Number of posts : 98
shout-out : happy Halloween :D
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Command Prompts In The chatbox!   Command Prompts In The chatbox! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:14 am

This thread isn't for replying to.
It's for getting information. Wink

I know it might seem unnescessary to have all those warnings, but I have to get it into your heads! Razz

We don't want anyone abusing any of these commands Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
x-press

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: lol   Command Prompts In The chatbox! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:31 am

lol i wont do it;)
Back to top Go down
airborn1
Level 2 Poster
Level 2 Poster

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Command Prompts In The chatbox!   Command Prompts In The chatbox! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 11:31 am

Wow, I'm used to the rules and all.
But I got to try out the pizza soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command Prompts In The chatbox!   Command Prompts In The chatbox! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Command Prompts In The chatbox!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ELITE Family W10 :: Help! :: Help With The CHATBOX (commands)-
Jump to: