ELITE Family W10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Note: After you have registered onto these forums, you should click the 'user groups' section below and subscribe to your tribe's group. It may take a while for your request to be accepted.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  <b>RULES</b><b>RULES</b>  Log inLog in  

Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrossAzura
Level 2 Poster
Level 2 Poster
CrossAzura

Number of posts : 49
TRIBE : Untouchables
shout-out : I will fight as long as I live!
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Empty
PostSubject: Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW   Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:13 am

This is whr we post regretful moves that u made in TW.
I regretted this move as i nobled a villige last week T_T but also funny XD

Look at this mad and dumb move i made just to quicken the nobling of villige. The first group already nobled the villige but sadly..................
I carelessly send 2 groups of troops attking the villige at a different time, each group contained some troops and a nobleman. I nobled myself and also murdered my own troops using the 2nd group....T_T
(If you do not understand pls look at the description stated below)
LOOK AT THIS REPORT!

Attacker:
CrossAzura
Village:
+--Mystical Haven--+ (613|272) K26

Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_spearDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_swordDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_axeDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_spyDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_lightDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_heavyDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_ramDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_catapultDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_snob

Quantity:
0 600 600 0 200 60 0 0 1

Losses:
0 236 236 0 79 24 0 0 0

Defender:
CrossAzura
Village:
+--Bloggy Pit--+ (611|275) K26

Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_spearDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_swordDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_axeDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_spyDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_lightDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_heavyDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_ramDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_catapultDumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Unit_snob

Quantity:
0 700 700 0 200 60 0 0 0

Losses:
0 700 700 0 200 60 0 0 0

Haul:
0/20580

Change of Loyalty
Loyalty loss from 25 to -6

So I hoped u guys wont be like me XD.

Description: I nobled a guy, my troops(Group 1) which fight to noble the villige stayed at the villige i nobled. And also the nobleman in group 1 nobled the villige.

I carelessly send another group with troops and a nobleman
(Group 2), attking the villige I just nobled myself!
In the end, group 2 attked group 1 and group 1's troops are all dead. My nobleman in group 2 then nobled the villige that i nobled already, wasting one nobleman! Also wasted so many of my troops T_T
Back to top Go down
rsgaurd30
Level 5 Poster
Level 5 Poster
rsgaurd30

Number of posts : 186
TRIBE : HARSHU
shout-out : rest in peace Orlando
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW   Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:40 am

lol, luckily you didnt have a noble in your group that you attacked.

Thats a bit like a guy near me who sent his main lot of rams (with a group of soldiers) to his main village, he ended up downgrading his wall to 1 and wiping out his defensive force!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tribalwars.net/
CrossAzura
Level 2 Poster
Level 2 Poster
CrossAzura

Number of posts : 49
shout-out : I will fight as long as I live!
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW   Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:45 am

I did have a noble in the group i attked. As i send out 2 groups just 1 min apart. The first noble nobled the villige. Then the 2nd noble nobled the villige i just nobled as the loyalty is still low. So ending up i wasted one noble XD
Back to top Go down
limehh
Admin
Admin
limehh

Number of posts : 98
shout-out : happy Halloween :D
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW   Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:35 am

Before I nobled my village, I sent my nobel to finish the village off (conquor it) but didn't send anything with it, since the village was abondoned, had no wall, no troops and was completely defenceless.
It died anyway. tongue
Pretty annoying, but atleast I could build another for the same price. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW   Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb, funny and regretful commands made in TW
Page 1 of 1