ELITE Family W10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Note: After you have registered onto these forums, you should click the 'user groups' section below and subscribe to your tribe's group. It may take a while for your request to be accepted.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  <b>RULES</b><b>RULES</b>  Log inLog in  

Limehh Away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
limehh
Admin
Admin
limehh

Number of posts : 98
TRIBE : Untouchables
shout-out : happy Halloween :D
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Limehh Away Empty
PostSubject: Limehh Away   Limehh Away Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 2:40 am

Just a quick note: I will not be here during the weekend to release the update. I'm sure I will be able to finish it by Mon/Tue, Note that you will know when it is released by a large message displayed on the homepage when it does.

Just a reminder, We are currently in need of ideas for competitions or events for halloween. We have prizes ready, now we just need events/comps. Please tell me about any you can think of, And I'll make up an official time-table after the weekend or something.

ALSO = = = We Should Have Certain Times in which everyone can go onto the chatbox during the events. please suggest times to me, by pming me or mailing me. Note: Please Give me GAME TIMES, or whatever, and please note the time differences between countries. If you give me real life times I could convert them over into other common times. Thanks! Smile

Have a good weekend everyone, and think of ideas! I won't be able to reply until the end of the weekend though.

THANKS.
Back to top Go down
limehh
Admin
Admin
limehh

Number of posts : 98
TRIBE : Untouchables
shout-out : happy Halloween :D
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Limehh Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limehh Away   Limehh Away Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 2:42 am

we also have access to make html pages if that is needed.
Smile
Back to top Go down
stibarst
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 10
TRIBE : Norway
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Limehh Away Empty
PostSubject: ,   Limehh Away Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:01 am

any suggestion to what we could make with that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Limehh Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limehh Away   Limehh Away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limehh Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ELITE Family W10 :: New & Important :: Events & Happenings-
Jump to: